Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sick Sunday/Malicious Monday/Tough Tuesday

Saturday I mentioned that I ate some of that strawberry pizza, and that it was delicious. It wasn't, however, very good the second time that it came up, that I do know for a fact. Ugh. Strawberries aren't very good for my stomach. When I eat them, and I knew better, they become ammo for my stomach to use against me, to remind me that he is not a fan of me, or what I put in him. It's ok. I assume he'll forgive me at some point.


That was my Sunday. I started feeling a little better, and played 2k with TJ for a few minutes, and then went right back to the toilet bowl. Sunday was no fun at all. I crashed at 8, and that's really not much to post about, ya know? 


Monday was ridiculous. I had to pack, and clean up my apartment, and everything had to be ready for inspection, and after that my car was loaded, and then I finished the cleaning. Then, I had that paper to write for sociology, finally got that taken care of, then helped Kayla finish hers, because we had parts that were identical after we'd worked on it together (which makes sense- same ideas, same this, that and the other, working together, writing together... hmm...) so we got that squared away, and then I finally got to sleep around 1:30. Only to...


Wake up at 6:15 so I could go play ball with Paul Loeffler. He plays with some pretty awesome guys in the morning- it was pretty fun. I yacked one over a couple people a few times, so that always boosts the confidence.


Then I had a test at 12:00, the DS-73 test. I apparently did awful on it, but I have a B in the course, so I'm good with it. The professor emailed me and asked what on Earth I was thinking- haha... Oh man, that's never good.


Then there was a team meeting at 3:00. Poorly scheduled for me. I was promised that the meeting would be at 9 A.M. It was really frustrating to have it at 3. Because the meeting was at 3:00, my drive home was postponed, but I had to be here today because of work. So Kevin and I left again. He was dropped off in Vegas (he drove most of that run there, which worked out nicely for me). Then it was an all night drive home.


I did get pulled over. I was going 10 over, and I thought I was screwed. I panicked. I've not received a ticket yet, and I try to be soooo careful when driving. I get a ticket, and my parents say that they will not pay for insurance.  I was terrified. The highway patrolmen was awesome- he had pulled me over for not having my license plate mounted where it should be. I had it mounted in the back window. He told me it's just a warning.


I got home 5:15, and played ball here with the men in the morning. Then I got home, and went to sleep. Then I was a little late for work, but had a 5 hour. It was super fun. We had an adult group, and they were great.


Now it's bedtime. I'm ready to go to bed. More to follow tomorrow.


Bracken Funk

No comments:

Post a Comment