Friday, July 15, 2011

The Last Few Weeks

Well, it's been a while. Work has been insane, plus the fact that I've been trying to decide where I ought to go to school, and the variables that come from all of these things.


So, I have made a decision for school. I'm going to Brigham Young University Hawaii. I decided that it was the place that would give me the best opportunity, and allow me to be what I want to be. It sounds quite exciting to me, and I can't wait to spend the next three years in Hawaii.


I'm slowly learning a lesson, one that is purchased at high cost; and that is the one where saying anything comes back to eat you. I have a trait that I've picked up- I'm not sure where, but it does cause a lot of issues, and has for many years.


I have a diarrhea of the mouth issue. I tend to share my thoughts and opinions about anything and everything with the world. Whether it be about something inanimate, or animate. Something real, or not. The largest problem comes when I share my thoughts or feelings about another human's actions in some way. This time it cost me good, and I feel awful about it. But... I suppose that I can only chalk it up on the board of lessons learned, and move on.


Leadership camp for the center is coming up here in the next week, and I am getting amped for it. It's going to be awesome! Hopefully it rocks everyone's socks, and makes everyone happy inside :P One can hope.


There it is. The first post in a long time. I'll try to be more faithful.


Brack

No comments:

Post a Comment