Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday and the 3 Day Break

It's Sunday, after the leadership camp at the Space Center. I attempted the leadership camp last year. It fell apart into a disaster. I partially blame that on a couple of very uncooperative and frustrating people, but I guess they had their side too. This years was well done. It was... aggravating in a lot of ways, but it was fun, and I couldn't have asked for it to go any better. When Jackie gets me some pictures I will update this post with them from the camp (I really need to do a better job of taking pictures. It was really easy when I had my good phone, now I don't do it like I should).

This week came with a surprise. The Space Center appears to be closed between now and the fourth! That means a 3 day break. That means sleeping in my own bed, eating what I want, and making the Magellan tactical that I have put off for a month and a half now. It's fun to actually have time to think. I'm excited.

Today is also the day in which I will finally be putting the invitations in their envelopes and sending them. I know that they are late- but I did the best I could to have them done 2 or 3 weeks ago, and then everybody in my family had to stick their fingers in that pie. I just eventually gave up and let whatever happen. I am too tired to fight, and don't care enough about pieces of paper that tell people that already know that we are getting married, haha! So I get to do that for a couple of hours today, and then see what comes after that.

My mother and Jaysa are on a volleyball trip. I haven't heard heads or tails from them, but I know that Jaysa was so excited to go. Her team made it to nationals this year, and I hope that they kick butt! That's a very exciting experience!

Well, I'll probably either update this post, or write a new one with pictures. I just felt like writing for a second, so I pulled this sucker up. Check back later to check out the mailing action, or even some leadership camp stuff! It's all going to be right here!

--Brack

No comments:

Post a Comment