Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hawaiian Time

It seems like posting has become fewer and further between. Not that I don't have something to say, but more that time seems to go elsewhere. They call it Hawaiian time out here- I think it's just me procrastinating.


I'm sitting here in the Hale 4 lounge on campus with Lejana Ligeralde. We've been dating for 4 weeks now. It's been a great 4 weeks. I think that she is an incredible girl, and I love every minute we spend together. I'm quite happy with the situation :) Life is good.




She's beautiful!


Anyways. Moving right along. Basketball is going well. We scrimmaged the University of Hawaii on Saturday, and that went very well. I learned a lot, and I think the team played very well together given it was our first game. Just this week of practice, and then we have another half week of it, and then we have our Asia Pacific tournament, which will be an incredibly entertaining series for us, right before we hit up BYU at their house. That game I am excited for, I played horrid there last year, and I hope to be able to redeem myself.


We have such a great team. I don't know how much luckier I could be. I am so excited to play with these guys, and have a fantastic season. This team has so much potential, and our team is so much fun to be around. With guys like Jake Dastrup, Junior Ale, Jet Chang, Brady Hurst, Pablo Coro, Christian Covey, Zach Ngawaka, Sequan Lawrence, Gary Satterwhite, and N'kosi Stewart, we are going to have a great season! It's going to be great! Great! GREAT!


http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150324413457242


If you have time, check out that link above, it's super funny if a) you are or have been in college, and b) you have played pokemon in your lifetime :)


Alright, that's all I have for the update. Hopefully I will get another couple of posts out this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment