Monday, May 20, 2013

Playing Catch-Up

Wow... It's been a while. I slacked bad here. The second half of the season was amazingly stressful, and I'm sure that's why I tuckered out. I definitely need to do better about getting information out. There's so much that's happened, and not enough time to remember it all, but I'll do my best.

Lejana is still with child, due on the 28th of July. We are so excited, even though the timing isn't the most auspicious. Timing isn't everything (we hope), and even if it is, we will fake it until we make it. The child is a girl, and we have picked a name for her, but we are choosing not to share it publicly, because we love the name, and want to keep it for ourselves until it's hers. Then, we can share it with all of the universe.

Right now I'm amid a job search. Living costs in hawaii are incredibly high. Milk can cost anywhere from $4-$9 a gallon. That is brutal, and we're having a baby. That can be scary. My mom has a couple of good leads, and I've applied a number of places; but there is so much that I need out of the job that it has to fit (not being picky, it just has to fit the class schedules).

Other than all of that fun stuff, I've got nothing else to report today. I'll try to come up with something fun to talk about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment