Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Plot Thickens

It's late. I'm currently in the middle of dealing with a few points of frustration on multiple fronts that have occurred from bad communication on my part. It sucks when you're the one that messes everything up on a consistent basis because you can't figure out how to communicate. I feel, often, that I would have made a magnificent court jester in the olden days. All I'd have to do is open my mouth, and the idiocy would probably just naturally come.

That's right, check out the awesome costume I would have worn!

Today is a game day as well. We play Chaminade tonight, which is a big game for us. These inter-island games are huge. The teams and the refs seem to have a lot of stake in these games for some reason. It's going to be a lot of fun, and I can't wait to play!

That's all for now. It's bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment